allows for up to 240 conferences each being configurable
from 2 to 240 seats.
fewer resources than previous versions of MCCT’s Matrix² Conferencing
due to the use of the new Vendetta conferencing cards. You can allocate
as many as 240 seats in as many of the 240 conferences as you like. when
your caller limit is reached (240) the distribution of conferences in
use will depend on the assigned seats per each conference that you have
set up. If you observe that there are some conferences that are filling
up consistently, you can increase the number of seats in the applicable
conference number without worrying about available resources.
of MCCT Conferencing, maintains all of the features
in the previous versions which include:
• Using the mouse to “Grab” a caller
and move him from one conference to another.
• The ability to mute callers using the right click
to bring up the Conference Action menu.
• Using the Conference Action menu you can make
one of the callers a “Coach”.
• You can record all of the voice in any conference
that you desire by assigning one of the seat resources as “Record”.
utility allows for easy set up
of Conference Names, the number of seats, the number of monitors and the
ability to record the conference. To change any of the values in any conference
simply re-run the setup for the appropriate conference. You are asked
to:•Provide the Conference Number.
• Type in the Conference Name which will become
the new name.
• Enter the number of seats for the conference
based on the range provided.
• Enter the number of monitors.
• Enter a “1” to be able to record